About Me

My photo
Hello, hope you all enjoy the Blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lets Talk About The Good Guys

DiANA:  She's been there since day one starting on September 9, 2008. She's the person i can tell anything to. I know i can trust her with anything, she takes care of me and i take care of her. We're Best Friends. I love her.<3
Fer: He's The guy i meet in world studies. the guy i ate Tortas with. He's been there since April 4, 2009. i can trust him. he can trust me. He's can draw, sculpt, and write nice. i'm just there to motivate. I love him.<3
Francis: This guy. he's an awesome person. i can't remember when we started talking but i'll never forget i meet him. we talk about stuff. we mention things. and we have crazy ideas. yeah i'll be there for him. I love him.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment