About Me

My photo
Hello, hope you all enjoy the Blog.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Doing something is all about ACTION.

Kelvyn Park High School
When I was an 8th Grader, talking about High School was all Pros and Cons. While you heard "GOOD" things from one side. your heard "BAD" things from the other.  I was Accepted at KP and Braced myself for the worst. After a while I found out that it wasn't all bad. sure it wasn't perfect (not even Charter Schools ARE) but what school is? I made it to junior year. let me tell you I think being a student at KP has been the best decision I made. Sure some still complain about food and stuff but who doesn't? that's why it gets me mad to have to hear "This school sucks" or "I hate this school" when if you look closely the majority saying that are the ones causing problems and aren't that involved. It bugs me to hear this being Student Representative.  i wish i could ask "why do you hate KP?" but i know the answer I'll get is a big "I Don't Know." Why can't they just be honest maybe then we will know what to improve and make this school better. If we don't know whats wrong, then we wont know what to fix. So I think what I'm asking for is LESS TALK MORE ACTION,

-Jennifer.V

No comments:

Post a Comment